EXPORTING FROM 3DSMAX TO VIZARD USING THE BABLYON.JS EXPORTER
The following quick tutorial will show how you can bring models from 3DSMax into Vizard as .glTF and .glb using the Bablyon.js exporter.
.glTF and .glb are fully supported model formats using Vizard 6 and higher.
- Open the following link: https://github.com/BabylonJS/Exporters/releases
- Click on one of the Max versions (under “assets” on bottom) and download
Extract the contents of the zip file on your computer, and open the directory corresponding to your 3DS Max version. Finally, make sure 3ds Max is not running, and move all .dll files into the installation directory of 3DS Max (in C:/Programs/Autodesk/3ds Max/bin/assemblies). The next time you will start 3ds Max, the plugin will be automatically launched, and a new tab should appear:
- To export your 3DS Max File as GLTF, go to the menu, Babylon->Babylon File Exporter.
- Select your destination folder
- Select output format as .gltf or .glb
- Click “Export”
For additional information see instructions here: https://doc.babylonjs.com/extensions/Exporters/3DSMax_to_glTF
For further features such as changing Scene, Object and Light properties: https://doc.babylonjs.com/resources/3dsmax#features